Wednesday 17 August 2011

Morph!

We have played with play dough and salt dough lots - there is a tub of play dough available all of the time for the children to play with if they wish.  Today I gave the children something slightly different to challenge their model building skills a bit more - plasticine!  Plasticine is harder for the children to use, it isn't as malleable as play dough as it is harder, the cutters don't work the same.


Straight away T recognised that "this is what Morph is made from!"  T then told me all about his Daddy liking Morph, and described Morph to me perfectly.  He asked if I could make him a Morph...




T then proceeded to create all sorts of wonderful models... aliens, monsters, snakes, a UFO, and a fire stick (the imagination being used was phenomenal) 







Unfortunately Morph came to a tragic end at the hands of J...




So I got my revenge on J by making him some plasticine glasses (which he loved wearing and provided me with lots of laughs!)



2 comments:

  1. Aw bless, I used to love Morph too. Did you know he's on you tube?

    Got the link to your blog form the forum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, I will have to explore Morph on Youtube with T on the next rainy day we have! x

    ReplyDelete