Wednesday 6 July 2011

Mark Making

On Tuesday morning the babies and myself went for a trip to the local park before the wet weather forecast for the rest of the week set in.  The children had lots of fun playing on the play equipment, however perhaps the most fun of all was had when we found some sticks and wrote our names in the sand with them.


M loves the feel of the super soft sand in his hands and on his feet, he becomes very giddy, kicking his feet and laughing when I put him in the sand.



J found his own stick and told me proudly "big stick!"



Later in the afternoon I got the shaving foam out, and added some food colouring for a bit of contrast - I didn't add enough food colouring so next time I will add more, also next time I will try the shaving foam in the builders tray in the back garden, to give everyone a little more room to play, and to provide more area to make marks in the foam, and to also make the clean up operation a little easier for me, as things did get rather messy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment