Thursday 22 September 2011

Twinkly Spiders Webs

There are lots of spiders webs in the garden and in the trees and bushes as we walk to school.  I point them out to the children as we walk, sometimes we are lucky enough to see a spider in the web doing their work.  The other morning was a rainy morning, with that fine rain that soaks you through!  All of the spiders webs were beautiful and looked like they were covered in the tiniest of jewels.  When we got home from the school run (after I got dry!) I got out some black card and our lovely multicoloured glitter glue and sprinkly glitter.  The children had lots of fun creating colourful sparkly pictures - I'm not sure they look much like the webs we see on our walks, but I am sure you will agree that they are just as beautiful!






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and the advantage is yours don't have spiders xx

    ReplyDelete